Got Matar is situated in Bondo, Sub-County of Siaya County of West Kenya on the shores of Lake Victoria. The nearest airport and major town is Kisumu which is approximately 100 km away.
- Construction of the Electricians’ Training Workshop – IOT January 9, 2023
- Got Matar Annual Letter – 2022 January 9, 2023
- Computer Training Centre at the Institute of Technology February 3, 2022
- Got Matar Annual Letter – 2021 December 17, 2021
- The Possible Relevance of Kenya’s Experience to Shaping Aid to Africa November 6, 2021
- Girls’ Hostel nearly complete, ICT Centre construction started May 21, 2021
- Building of IoT Girls Hostel almost Complete in just 2 Months April 25, 2021
- Fast progress in building the Institute of Technology Girls’ Hostel March 30, 2021
- Institute of Technology Girls’ Hostel – Off to a speedy start! March 11, 2021
- Got Matar Annual Letter – 2020 December 13, 2020
Book on Hunger Eradication
How to End Hunger in Times of Crises
Let’s Start Now!
EBOOK of 2nd edition (2013)
by Ignacio Trueba and Andrew MacMillan.
Foreword by José Graziano da Silva, ex FAO Director General.
Ending hunger is one of the simplest things that we can do together to make our world a better home for all its people.
“This book contains truths too important to dismiss, but it is also a book of visionaries. And it is a call for change that we can only ignore at our own peril.” – Olivier De Schutter, ex UN Special Rapporteur on Right to Food
Download the E-Book FREEDownload the e-book – epub format Download the e-book – pdf format
and suggest to others that they do likewise.
(epub for ebook readers, or pdf for laptops)