- Got Matar Annual Letter – 2021 December 17, 2021
- The Possible Relevance of Kenya’s Experience to Shaping Aid to Africa November 6, 2021
- Girls’ Hostel nearly complete, ICT Centre construction started May 21, 2021
- Building of IoT Girls Hostel almost Complete in just 2 Months April 25, 2021
- Fast progress in building the Institute of Technology Girls’ Hostel March 30, 2021
- Institute of Technology Girls’ Hostel – Off to a speedy start! March 11, 2021
- Got Matar Annual Letter – 2020 December 13, 2020
- Former Got Matar Secondary School Student Trapped in Modern-day Slavery June 26, 2020
- The IoT Building Programme May 26, 2020
- Two Pandemics May 26, 2020
Book on Hunger Eradication
How to End Hunger in Times of Crises
Let’s Start Now!
EBOOK of 2nd edition (2013)
by Ignacio Trueba and Andrew MacMillan.
Foreword by José Graziano da Silva, ex FAO Director General.
Ending hunger is one of the simplest things that we can do together to make our world a better home for all its people.
“This book contains truths too important to dismiss, but it is also a book of visionaries. And it is a call for change that we can only ignore at our own peril.” – Olivier De Schutter, ex UN Special Rapporteur on Right to Food
Download the E-Book FREE (epub format)Download the e-book
and suggest to others that they do likewise.